As enjoyment is the key part for effective learning, our methodology is various combinations of lectures, kinetic workshop, and entertainments.
Our workshop services offerings are deigned and delivered based on the principle of “Experiential Learning”, the process of “learn and do”. To maximize the effectiveness of talent development of our client, Asian Identity team will personalize based for the desired of the customers for the program format. At the same time, we often hold public training course called AI College (Link), where the different of people will gather together and create the opportunity of the participants to engage with these people.
Trainings for Managers
Management Mindset & Action Workshop (MMA) – A comprehensive training platform to create the vital skill of the middle level managers
● Identity Leadership Workshop (IDL) – A deep self-reflective workshop for achieving the strong passion and vision leaders
● Ji-Atama Logical Thinking (JAL) – Thinking skill exercise for managers or players to obtain the analytical skills
Trainings for Staff / Specialists
● Cross-Culture Communication Workshop (CCC) – An interactive workshop for Japanese and Thai for the common cultural background understanding and to obtain the collective mindset.
● Basic Logical Thinking Workshop (BLT) – A basic but important logical thinking skill workshop.
● HR College (HRC) – A comprehensive workshop for obtaining the important knowledge and skills for HR managers / HR staff. Various of topics including such as hiring, training, appraisal, salary system etc. will be covered.
● Customer Value Workshop (CVW) – An interactive workshop aiming to make the participants learning about how to deal with clients and to improve their satisfaction.
Trainings for Team
● Team Retreat – The strengthening workshop by using the method of mutual understanding deepening by sharing visions of the team including the direction and further to the discussion platform for the effective action plans.
● Corporate Philosophy Workshop – A interactive & fun workshop platform of sharing on the corporate’s philosophy and creating concrete results by brainstorming and discussing on the issues of potential desired culture and behaviors of the organization. (We use LEGO® Serious Play® Method)