As enjoyment is one key for effective learning, our methodology is combination of lectures, reflections, and kinetic activities.
We deliver our workshops based on a principle, “Experiential Learning”, process of “learn and do”.
To maximize the effect of talent development, Asian Identity team customizes contents and methods that fit each organization’s conditions.
At the same time, we often hold public training course, AI College. In AI college, participants gather from different organizations and learn together.
Trainings for Managers
- Management Mindset & Action Workshop (MMA) – A comprehensive training to acquire vital skills as a manager
- Identity Leadership Workshop (IDL) – A workshop that involves deep self-reflection to achieve strong passion and vision
- Ji-Atama Logical Thinking (JAL) – Thinking skill exercise for managers or anyone who wish to obtain the analytical skills
Trainings for Staff / Specialists
- Cross-Culture Communication Workshop (CCC) – An interactive workshop for Japanese and Thai to acquire common cultural background understanding and collective mindset
- Basic Communication Workshop – Workshop that enables participants to obtain essential communication skill to work in a team and to produce success as a team.
- HR College (HRC) – A comprehensive workshop for obtaining important knowledge and skills as HR managers / HR staff. Various of topics are covered such as recruiting, developing, appraisal system, and salary system etc.
- Customer Value Workshop (CVW) – An interactive workshop that enables participants to learn about how to deal with clients and how to improve customer satisfaction
Trainings for Team
- Team Retreat – A strong workshop that involves deep mutual understanding by sharing team vision, direction, and discussion about effective action plans
- Corporate Philosophy Workshop – An interactive & fun workshop that aims to be a platform of sharing corporate’s philosophy. Asian Identity team supports brainstorming and discussion about organizational issues and desired culture (We use LEGO® Serious Play® Method)