On 21st March 2023, Mr. Nakamura Katsuhiro (Jack), CEO & Founder of Asian Identity Co. Ltd., was invited as a speaker for EP.01 of GSPN Update Seminar organized by Thailand Productivity Institute on the topic of Leadership with Asian Philosophies.
It is not the exceptional business knowledge and skills but the attitude and mindset or ‘the kind of person you are’ that make a difference and a successful leader. Learning from Asian philosophies can guide you and reshape how you look at things.
In this session, Mr. Nakamura talked about how Asian way of thinking can be applied to common problems faced by leaders, such as ‘How to move people?’, ‘How to deal with resignation?’ and ‘How to keep confidence?’. Below are the list of other topics touched on during the session.
7 Key Topics:
- Introduction: Tenshin Okamura – Pioneer in the study of Eastern thought
- Yin/Yang – never judge good or bad.
- Goodness in Human – lead by love and trust.
- Tao – accept your destiny.
- Asian Dialectics – overcome the dilemma.
- “Ji Ta Fu Ji” – Zen concept of self-management
- Leadership for the 22nd century – bring harmony to the world
Watch the seminar recording now at: