My Favourite Quote
“Bridging Thai and Japanese cultures to create happy workplace.”
At Saha Pathana Inter-holding, Thiranart worked extensively on supporting and establishing Thai-Japanese joint-venture projects in Thailand as an investment analyst and managerial trouble-shooter for JV companies. She took roles to bridge the understanding gap and fuel the cooperation between Japanese and Thai counterparties, from companies, executives to staff levels.
Thiranart also has experience in wide range of industries as a business analyst from working for Thai leading credit rating agency, TRIS Rating, specializing in economic research.
At Asian Identity, she specializes in workshop content and learning process design, and in facilitation of soft skill training workshops, mainly on the topics of management, leadership, and communication. As a senior consultant, she has been engaged in various projects such as:
- Successor development project for a large global housing and building materials company
- New graduates training project for a leading automotive development company
- Effective communication training for leaders at a leading automotive development company
- Management skill training project for managers at a large cosmetic company
- Corporate philosophy design project for a large retail company
- Corporate philosophy penetration project at a large trading company
Thiranart believes that understanding, harmony, and happiness are what unleash the potential and motivation of all team members.
- M.A. in Economics, Hitotsubashi University, Japan (Monbukagakusho Scholarship)
- Granted Asian Youth Fellowship Program Scholarship to study Japanese languages in Osaka and engage in cross-cultural activities together with diverse members from various ASEAN countries
- B.A. in Economics, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method & ORSC™ – Coach Organization and Relationship System Coach
Fun Fact: Thiranart is Japanese culture lover, amateur watercolor artist and part-time life observers.