My Favourite Quote
“Bridging Thai and Japanese cultures to create happy workplace.”
At Saha Pathana Inter-holding, Thiranart worked extensively on supporting and establishing Thai-Japanese joint-venture projects in Thailand as an investment analyst and managerial trouble-shooter for JV companies. She took roles to bridge the understanding gap and fuel the cooperation between Japanese and Thai counterparties, from companies, executives to staff levels.
Thiranart also has experience in wide range of industries as a business analyst from working for Thai leading credit rating agency, TRIS Rating, specializing in economic research.
At Asian Identity, she specializes in workshop content and learning process design, and in facilitation of soft skill training workshops, mainly on the topics of management, leadership, and communication. As a Senior Consultant, she has been engaged in various projects such as:
- People Management and Performance Management Essentials Training
targeted at middle management level and future management development of Automotive-related, R&D, various Manufacturing, Sales & Services, Retail industries and more
- Short-term VS Long-term Management Planning Under Uncertainty Through Management Simulation
targeted at experienced middle management tier to recheck own management balance and focus for Finance, Automotive-related, R&D, various Manufacturing, Sales & Services industries, and more
- Disruptive Thinking and Change Management to Develop Strategic Thinking Training
targeted at experienced middle management tier of Automotive-related, R&D, and various Manufacturing industries
- Self-Motivated Leadership Development and Vision-Creation for Organization Development Training
targeted at organization leaders of Automotive-related, various Manufacturing, and Service industries
- Professional Working Mindset and Leadership Training
targeted at new leaders and new young talents of Automotive-related, various Manufacturing, and Service industries
- Corporate Philosophy Design & Penetration Project
targeted at organization members of Retail, Educational and other Manufacturing industries
- Effective Communication and Constructive Feedback Culture Training
targeted at organization leaders at Automotive-related, R&D, Logistics, various Manufacturing, Sales & Services, Retail industries and more
Thiranart believes that understanding, harmony, and happiness are what unleash the potential and motivation of all team members.
- M.A. in Economics, Hitotsubashi University, Japan (Monbukagakusho Scholarship)
- Granted Asian Youth Fellowship Program Scholarship to study Japanese languages in Osaka and engage in cross-cultural activities together with diverse members from various ASEAN countries
- B.A. in Economics, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- ORSC™ – Coach Organization and Relationship System Coach
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun Fact: Thiranart is Japanese culture lover, amateur watercolor artist and part-time life observers.