My Favourite Quote
“Over and over, we begin again.”
Graduated from Faculty of Liberal Arts, Thanathat has a background in humanities mainly in Japanese Studies and Gender studies in Asia landscape. He has experience working in a cross-cultural context with both Asians and Westerners, supporting communication as a coordinator, a facilitator and a translator in Thai, English and Japanese language.
In this light, having done research on cultural topics and closely working with people from different backgrounds, Thanathat cherishes harmony in diversity—setting his mind on creating a work environment where everyone could be ‘own-self’ and ‘collective-self’ synchronously—and values DEI: Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity, developing a workplace where no one is left behind.
In order to understand people and to grasp phenomena in the organization, he has an interest in critical management theories; e.g., memory, emotion and affect in the organizational context—applying theories of Humanities and Sociologies into the territory of Management.
As an Associate Consultant at Asian Identity, he has been supporting and handling projects such as:
- Managerial Key Competency Training
targeted at middle and high management level and future management development of a large Logistics company
- Effective Communication & Feedback and Management Communication Training
targeted at all organization members of a large Retail and a Medical product company
- Target Setting & Evaluation Skill Training
targeted at all evaluators of a large Manufacturing company
- Professional Working Mindset and Leadership Training
targeted at new leaders of young staffs of a Graphic designing and a Manufacturing company
- Disruptive Thinking and Change Management Training
targeted at high management level of a large Enterprise software & digital content company
- Corporate Philosophy Design & Penetration Project
provided consultancy by working extensively with organization leaders and targeted at members of a Manufacturing and a Trading company
- Employee Evaluation System Redesign & Implementation Project
provided consultancy by working extensively with organization leaders and targeted at evaluators of a large Logistics company
- Employee Engagement Survey Project for Organization Diagnosis and Development
provided consultancy on survey implementation process and survey result analyzation for a large Logistics and various Manufacturing companies
In addition to the responsibilities as a consultant, he, as well, responsible for:
- Serving as project management and a liaison of the project, especially in a bilingual management meeting.
- Providing translation (TH-EN-JP) of key documents for workshops, training programs and proposals for clients.
- Being a part of the Business Development team in which he works extensively with clients to provide proposals that answer their needs.
- B.A. in Japanese (Faculty of Liberal Arts), Thammasat University, Thailand
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun Fact: Thanathat is a caffeine-addicted bibliophile and an eco-conscious cat lover.