My Favourite Quote
“Passion is what you find. Strength is what you create”
Ryo is passionate in developing people’s potential and creating a “happy” workplace where everyone in the team respects one another and work cooperatively. He has experience in helping to organize a study tour for Japanese high school students at a Japanese Camp for Thai high school students, and in organizing internship program at NPO group.
As a senior consultant at Asian Identity, Ryo specializes in coaching, facilitation of soft skills training workshops, focusing on topics of logical thinking and diversity management, and in HR system design consulting. He has engaged in various project such as:
- Evaluation system consulting project for a large semiconductor manufacturing company
- Corporate philosophy and culture consulting project for a large plastic manufacturing company
- iD Map coaching for managers at a large trading company
- Diversity management training for managers at a large trading company
- Online facilitation training for leader level staff at a large semiconductor manufacturing company
Ryo also takes on the lead role at Asian Identity in overseeing the company’s business development and marketing activities.
- B.A. in Foreign Studies (Thai major), Osaka University, Japan
- Granted scholarship by JASSO to study at Chulalongkorn University as an exchange student for 1 year
- Completed ORSC™ – Organization and Relationship System Coaching Fundamental Course
- Completed Co-Active Coach Training
Fun Fact: Ryo is a book-loving windsurfer.