My Favourite Quote
“E pluribus unum” (Out of many, one)
Rea has five years of experience as an HR professional in the HR subsidiary of a Japanese multinational corporation in the electronics industry. He was responsible for managing Japanese expatriates transferred worldwide and foreign expatriates assigned to Japan, as the leader of the overseas personnel section.
Based on his personal experience of living abroad, studying organizational behavior and cross-cultural understanding in college, and working as an overseas HR staff in Japan, Rea has always wished to see more organizations where Japanese and non-Japanese, especially Asians, work better together by understanding each other. For this reason, he is very much in agreement with Asian Identity’s mission, which is to create “Harmony” in Asian organizations.
As a Consultant at Asian Identity, he has been engaged in various projects such as:
- Target Setting and Evaluation Skills Training
targeted at current and future evaluators of Automotive-related industry to develop a common understanding of evaluation criteria
- People Management and Performance Management Training
targeted at managers and for Chemical manufacturers
- Effective Communication Training for a more specific image
targeted at leaders and chiefs of Industrial Machinery manufacturers
He also support as the contact person for the client’s Japanese management.
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Pierce College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science & Economics, Seigakuin University (studied Organizational Behavior and Cross-Cultural Understanding)
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun Fact: Rea is a beginner-level Chinese learner and advanced-level sandlot baseball & softball player.