My Favourite Quote
“ํYou are amazing in your own way”
Phatta has a boundless interest in cross-cultural environment and wishes to see people from different countries work and live together harmoniously. She has experience working part-time at Mt. Olympus Resort and Theme Park, USA. Her role required her to work closely with people from all over around the world, such as American, Ecuadorian, Bulgarian, and Jamaican; supporting them in all daily tasks so everyone could work together efficiently and happily.
Her experience working oversea made her realizes that people can bring out the best in themselves by trusting, understanding, and respecting each other. With cooperation, each person different background and point of view will help the team to see things from a wider and more thorough perspective, leading to better work performance and an enjoyable work environment.
As an Associate Consultant at Asian Identity, she has been supporting various projects such as:
- People Management and Performance Management Essentials Training
targeted at middle management level and future management development of R&D and Manufacturing industries
- Short-term VS Long-term Management Planning Under Uncertainty Through Management Simulation
targeted at experienced middle management tier to recheck own management balance and focus for Finance, R&D and various Manufacturing industries
- Self-Motivated Leadership Development and Vision-Creation for Organization Development Training
targeted at organization leaders of Manufacturing and Service industries
- Professional Working Mindset and Leadership Training
targeted at new leaders and new young talents of various Manufacturing, Sales and trading, and Service industries
- Constructive Feedback Culture Training
targeted at organization leaders of Manufacturing industries
- Corporate Philosophy Design & Survey Project
targeted at organization members of Hospitality and Manufacturing industries
- HR System & Employees’ engagement related Consulting Project
targeted at organization members of Manufacturing and Hospitality industries
She is also responsible for marketing activities in Asian Identity, managing company’s social medias and creating contents for service promotion.
- B.A. in Japanese (Faculty of Liberal Arts), Thammasat University, Thailand
- 1 year as exchange student at Spyken, Lund, Sweden.
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun Fact: Phatta is an all-rounder who first learned to swim when she was 18.