My Favourite Quote
“I (passionately) communicate, therefore I am.”
Kritinee Pongtanalert labels herself as a “communicator” who has a strong passion in bridging cultural gap via teaching, writing, and inspiring.
As a teacher: Currently, she is working as a lecturer of marketing in Chulalongkorn Business School, the most prestigious school in Thailand. Her teaching focuses on global marketing and Asian consumer behavior.
As a writer: Kritinee publishes four books related with cross-culture, marketing, and oriental way of thinking as listed below. (Fortunately, all are best-sellers and have been sold more than 25,000 copies in total!)
- Japan Gossip-Nice stories about Japan (2013)
- Sugoi Marketing-Why we are attracted to Japan (2014)
- Japan Love Gossip- Understand about Japanese relationship (2015)
- Slow Success: Lesson from Great Japanese People (2016)
- Don’t let others steal your dream (2016)
- Be the best of you (2017)
- Sensei’s mind: The Japanese way of teaching (2018)
- Rinen: How to create a long-lasting company (2018)
Moreover, Kritinee is a columnist for Marumura.com; Thailand’s largest site about Japan information, Japan Chamber of Commerce magazine, Secret magazine (Buddhism), and Strategic and Management magazine.
As an inspirer: Kritinee serves as a special guest lecturer and a speaker to various organizations include Bank of Ayudhya, Department of International Trade Promotion, Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology, and Panyapiwat Institute of Management. She was also selected as one of the top 100 influencers in social media in “Make the Difference” campaign, launched by TMB Bank.
As a dreamer: Kritinee had a dream of studying in Japan since she was 15 years old and she was successfully granted the Japanese Government Scholarship to study economics for seven years, from undergraduate course to master degree from Kobe University. She earned a Ph.D in Marketing from Kobe University in 2015 (with tears of joy…).