My Favourite Quote
“If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.”
Pattriya has a good understanding of cross-cultural communication to which her experiences have led her. She took several scholarships to study abroad in the UK and in Japan since her university years, where she has developed both her language skills and cultural awareness tremendously. She also has a talent for conveying her knowledge to others, which she had used to develop classes for adult and corporate learners. From the experience of conducting classes and being among various people, she has gained an even better understanding of communication, and most importantly, of people.
Pattriya strongly believes that every culture and every person has their own strong points, and with the combination of awareness and acknowledgement, we could create an environment where everyone, regardless of differences, work together in harmony to bring out the best in them.
As an Associate Consultant at Asian Identity, she has been supporting in various projects including:
- Disruptive Thinking and Change Management to Develop Strategic Thinking Training
targeted at experienced middle management tier of R&D company
- Target Setting and Evaluation Skills Training
targeted at current and future evaluators of a Manufacturing company
- People Management Through Constructive Feedback Culture Training
targeted at middle management tier of a large Chemical company
- Constructive Feedback Culture Training
targeted at organization leaders of Manufacturing industries
- Employee Engagement Survey Project for Organization Diagnosis and Development
targeted at middle management tier of a large Construction company
Pattriya also plays a role in Business Development at Asian Identity, being responsible for keeping good relationships with the clients and supporting the team.
- BA. in Oriental Languages: Japanese (Faculty of Humanities), Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand
- 1 year as an exchange student at the Faculty of International Relations, Daito Bunka University, Japan
- 1-month scholarship to Oxford House College, United Kingdom
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun Fact: Pattriya has Synesthesia which allows her to see letters, numbers, and sometimes, music in colors.