My Favourite Quote
Pakwan has experience participating in Yoshinoya ambassador project of YOSHINOYA HOLDINGS CO., LTD. and working as a Japanese sales coordinator in a cross-cultural organization. She worked closely with management level staff and supported in the communication between Thai and Japanese. With her understanding of different cultures, Pakwan helped the members to work together smoothly.
Pakwan believes in people’s potential. She believes that to develop, it is important that we know what we need to improve and strengthen. Therefore, it is crucial that we give ourselves the opportunity to grow by being open to feedback and putting ourselves in the environment that supports learning.
As a Consultant at Asian Identity, Pakwan is responsible for conducting in-depth diagnosis of clients’ needs and delivering the designed solution, handling projects such as:
- Managerial key competency training for a large logistics company
- Management training and coaching project for a bearing manufacturing company
- Employee engagement survey project for a semiconductor manufacturing company
- Corporate philosophy survey project for large plastic manufacturing company
She also oversees business development at Asian Identity, being responsible for connecting with clients and creating proposals that meet client’s needs.
- BA. in Japanese (Faculty of Liberal Arts), Thammasat University, Thailand
- 1 year as exchange student at the Faculty of Arts, Kansai University, Japan
(Worked as Thai language instructor of International Affairs Department)
- Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun fact: Pakwan is a Winnie the Pooh lover and she likes travelling to the sea.