My Favourite Quote
“Listening to Understand, instead of Listening to Respond”
Nattakarn has experience in business development, specifically in planning and managing projects related to MICE industry. She was also in charge of seeking sponsorships for initiated projects and dealing with stakeholders from various segments, such as governmental organizations (NBTC and MSDHS), food and beverages (CP), and real estate (Baan Rajprasong).
At Asian Identity, she specializes in coaching and facilitation of soft skill training workshops, especially in using the methodology of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® and iD Map coaching. As a senior consultant, she has been engaged in various projects such as:
- Team engagement project for a large automotive parts manufacturer
- Corporate philosophy consulting project for a large automotive parts manufacturer
- Effective communication skills training for leaders at a large semiconductor company
- iD Map Coaching project for managers at a large cosmetic company
- People analytics project for a large software development company
She also plays a leadership role at Asian Identity, overseeing internal management and organizational development.
Nattakarn strongly believes in a concept of ‘listening to understand, instead of listening to respond’. She thinks that it is the key to effective communication, mutual understanding, and successful collaboration between diverse groups of people in the workplace.
- MBA in Business Modeling and Development, Mahidol University International College, Thailand
- B.A. in Hospitality Management, University of Derby, United Kingdom (in association with Swiss Hotel Management School, Switzerland)
- Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- ORSC™ – Coach Organization and Relationship System Coach
Fun Fact: Nattakarn is a rabbit-lover, enjoys playing basketball and is a fan of landscape photography.