My Favourite Quote
“We are what we perceive”
Matawan has a great passion for psychology and wishes to improve people’s lives through it. She has experience in conducting and supporting various academic research initiatives on topics such as workplace stressors, emotional regulation, and effective communication during organizational changes.
From her experience studying abroad and from working for a large global chemical company, she possesses a rich experience working and coordinating between people of many cultural backgrounds. She believes that if everyone is open-minded and try to understand more about themselves and others, we will be able to achieve greater things together.
As a consultant at Asian Identity, she has been engaged in workshop content design, supporting and facilitating training workshops, and handling projects such as:
- Employees evaluation criteria consulting project for a large automotive parts manufacturer
- Corporate philosophy design project for a large retail company
- Corporate philosophy penetration project for a large trading company
- Internal communication training for a large cosmetic company
- Basic business manner training for a government-related trade promotion organization
She is also responsible for marketing activities in Asian Identity, managing company’s websites and social medias, as well as creating contents for service promotion.
- MSc. in Organizational Psychology, University of Kent, United Kingdom
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Queensland, Australia
- BSc. in Psychology (Joint International Psychology Program), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Fun fact: Matawan loves watching TV dramas and has keen interest in drawing.