My Favourite Quote
“We are what we perceive”
Matawan has a great passion for psychology and wishes to improve people’s lives through it. She has experience in conducting and supporting various academic research initiatives on topics such as workplace stressors, emotional regulation, and effective communication during organizational changes.
From her experience studying abroad and from working for a large global chemical company, she possesses a rich experience working and coordinating between people of many cultural backgrounds. She believes that if everyone is open-minded and try to understand more about themselves and others, we will be able to achieve greater things together.
As a Senior Consultant at Asian Identity, she has been engaged in workshop content design, supporting and facilitating training workshops, and handling projects such as:
- Professional Working Mindset & Basic Business Manners Training
targeted at organization members and young talents of Automotive-related, Trading, Government-related and Service companies
- Effective Communication and Constructive Feedback Culture Training
targeted at organization leaders of Automotive-related, R&D, Manufacturing, Trading, and Sales & Services companies
- Management Skills Training & Coaching Project
targeted at middle management level and future management of Automotive-related, Manufacturing, and Service companies
- Corporate Philosophy Design & Penetration Project
targeted at organization members of Retail, Trading, and Manufacturing companies
- Employee Evaluation Consulting Project
collaborated with top management and HR team of Manufacturing companies
- Recruitment Consulting & Interviewer Training Project
targeted at managers and HR team of Manufacturing and Food companies
She is also responsible for marketing activities in Asian Identity, managing company’s websites and social medias, as well as creating contents for service promotion.
- MSc. in Organizational Psychology, University of Kent, United Kingdom
- B.A. in Psychology, University of Queensland, Australia
- BSc. in Psychology (Joint International Psychology Program), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- ORSC™ – Coach Organization and Relationship System Coach
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun fact: Matawan loves watching TV dramas and has keen interest in drawing.