My Favourite Quote
“There’s no night without dawn”
Working in variety of organizations from the Japanese Ministry to the Silicon Valley IT venture, and studying overseas, Lunako understands the importance of diversity and teamwork. With a passion for supporting wide variety of organizations, leaders and managers, she has over 20 years of experience as a consultant and 10 years as an executive coach.
Lunako has designed and delivered more than 200 customized workshops as part of her consulting activities. She has been engaged in various projects such as internal branding, Vision creation and implementation, personnel system reform, work style innovation, women’s leadership, team management for managers, career design, and CEO/executive onboarding etc. She also spent 6 years supporting leaders propose projects to the CEO that would implement corporate strategies.
As an executive coach, she has coached more than 250 leaders including CEO and VPs of listed companies.
In addition, Lunako is now pursuing her passion for acting as a second career. She seeks to find commonalities between acting and her field of expertise and mutually enhance them. She is performing in online shows with Japanese performers.
She has experience being the facilitator for training sessions and handling projects such as:
- People Management and Performance Management Essentials Training
targeted at middle and future management level in Manufacturing, HR, and Pharmaceutical industries
- Evaluation Skills Training
targeted at middle management level in Manufacturing industry
- Career Designing Training
targeted at staffs, and middle management to support their subordinates’ Career Development
- Coaching Skill for Managers Training
targeted at newcomers and experienced mid-level managers in Pharmaceutical and HR industries
- Elevating Women in Leadership Training
targeted at newcomers and experienced mid-level female managers in Finance and Insurance industries
- Corporate Philosophy Designing, Localization, and Cascading Project
Support client project team to design, localize, and/or cascade corporate philosophy to connect to their organization in Semiconductor Sales Company, Pharma, Infrastructure
- Work Style Transformation Support Project
Supported improving work styles at the organization level, such as meeting management, facilitation, presentation, document creation, daily communication in Infrastructure, IT, Pharma
- Executive Coaching Project
Supported more than 250 leaders from CEO and VP of listed company to the First Line Manager in Pharma, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Insurance, Retail, Entertainment
- Group Coaching Project
Supported at Middle Managers to share their agenda and take actions in HR Business, Manufacturing
- Personal Assessment and 360 Feedback for Individual Development Project
Supported more than 400 Leaders in Pharma, Insurance, Retail, IT, Telecom
- Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Development, New York University
- Certificate in Coaching, New York University
- Certified Hogan Assessment Feedback Consultant
- Certified MBTI User
- Lumina Spark Feedback Consultant
- KFALP Feedback Consultant
- TalentQ Feedback Consultant
- Certificate in Bikram Yoga College of India
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
- B.A. in Law, Gakushuin University, Tokyo, Japan
- Credit of Arabic language (beginner), Duke University, North Carolina, USA
Fun Fact: Lunako is an ardent supporter of one of Japan’s professional football teams, Vegalta Sendai!