My Favourite Quote
“A great relationship is about two things: first, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.”
Jack Nakamura has a strong passion for improving Asian business operating in Asia. He possesses over 10 years of experience as a consultant in human resource consulting field.
He started his first job at Nestle, dealing with business sections of Nescafe, MILO, Maggi, and other well-known brands. From 2005 to 2010, he worked as a consultant at Link and Motivation Inc., a human resource consulting firm in Tokyo. He had many experiences contributing to the evaluation of organizations, revision of organizational cultures, human resources development, research, as well as other various projects. He was also in charge of brand marketing consulting in conjunction with M&A of brand management businesses.
In 2010, he moved to GLOBIS, the largest MBA school in Japan, and was put in charge of establishing a new branch in Singapore as the Chief Consultant of GLOBIS ASIA PACIFIC (Singapore). Based in Singapore, he provided talent management services in ASEAN region, and human resource services in support of local organizations. He was also in charge of operations in Thailand and in 2014 it became independent.
Apart from his work, he is also a guest lecturer on Japanese Leadership at the Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology, a Thai-Japanese university in Bangkok.
As the CEO and Founder of Asian Identity, he has been leading and driving the team to excellence and in achieving new milestones. He is a trusted consultant in human resources who personally handles variety of projects, some of which are listed below, for companies in retail, trading, beverage, software, recruitment, automotive, manufacturing industries etc..
- Corporate philosophy design and communication project
- Evaluation system consulting and evaluator training project
- People Analytics project
- Management training project for managers
- Leadership training project
- Disruptive & Analogical Thinking training project for successors
Moreover, Nakamura is also the author of the educational cartoon book (manga) ‘Su Su Pim! Vol.1 & 2’.
- B.A. from Faculty of Foreign Studies, Sophia University, Tokyo
- Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Completed ORSC™ – Organization and Relationship System Coaching Practical Application Course
- Certified Facilitator of Hofstede Insight Organizational Culture
Fun fact: Jack Nakamura was born in Japan but currently lives in Bangkok. He has 2 children.