My Favourite Quote
“Happy Workplace Happy Success”
Chayot has over 20 years of experience in Hospitality and Business Management which is related to HRD, OD, L&D, Talent Management and HR consulting business, working for leading HR Hospitality and Tourism firms in Thailand. He has accumulated a great experience from working with the senior management and HR team of various multinational and local companies in Thailand.
In his work, he has learned and helped clients to strategically cope with business challenges, expanding and to align human resources with their business strategy through organization diagnosis, organization transformation, leadership development, talent management, succession planning, employee development, employee branding, conflict resolutions, communication effectiveness and performance implementation solutions.
As a Senior Consultant at Asian Identity, his roles and responsibilities involve consultation, workshop facilitation, and support of the business development, leading the team toward the Thai market in hospitality and business management. He has handled projects such as:
- Managerial key competency training for a large logistics company
- Interview skills training for a flexible PVC products manufacturing company
- Recruitment training for a food/snack manufacturing company
- HR development and coaching for hospitality business
Chayot believes that good consulting that will both help achieve business results and influence people for long-term success comes from showing by example and the understanding of behavior.
- MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
- BBA in Business Management, Rajamankala Institute of Technology Chakapongpuvanart Campus, Thailand
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator
Fun fact: Chayot loves to chat and share.