My Favourite Quote
“Luck is where preparation meets opportunity (Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture)”
Chayapol has over 5 years of experience working in the Human Resources field. He has worked for international companies (Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and Thai) of various industries, including Recruitment Consulting Business, Trading Business, Power Plant Business, and Retail Business.
Through the various roles he has taken on as a Senior HR Executive, Chayapol possesses skills and specialties in HRM, HRD, OD, ODI, Consultation, Organization Culture, Organization Behavior, Investment in People, Cultural Transformation, Conflict Management, and other HR solutions.
He has great passion in organizational cultural context, organizational development, and sociology; and hopes to support clients’ growth through the enhancement and alignment of HR-related operational system.
As a Consultant at Asian Identity, Chayapol is responsible for conducting in-depth diagnosis of clients’ needs, delivering the designed solution, and acting as the facilitator for training sessions; handling projects such as:
- Professional Working Mindset and Leadership Training
targeted at new leaders and new young talents of organization members from various Manufacturing industries
- Short-term VS Long-term Management Planning Under Uncertainty Through Management Simulation
targeted at experienced middle management tier to recheck own management balance and focus for Finance, R&D, various Manufacturing industries, and more
- Target Setting & Evaluation Skills Training
targeted at experienced leaders and management tier of Manufacturing and Logistic industries
- Corporate Philosophy Design Project
targeted at organization members of Hospitality industries
- HR System & Employees’ engagement related Consulting Project
targeted at organization members of Manufacturing, Hospitality and Construction industries
- Master’s Degree in Organization Development and Management, Assumption University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Silpakorn University.
- CoachingOurselves Facilitator