Date: 16th Sep, 2020
Time: 13:30 to 15:30 (Thai time)
Price: Free of charge
Location: Online via Zoom
- Executives and managers who want to develop strong leadership in this uncertain era
- HR executives who want to see their employees showing effective leadership.
Understand the 3 concepts necessary for leadership in the New Normal era: Philosophy, Disruptive Thinking and Remote-Trust.
To understand the above concepts practically through discussions and exercises
Covid-19 has changed our business environment dramatically. Even if the outbreak ends, it will be difficult to live as we did before. In other words, we have to work in what we call the New Normal. It is up to the leaders of each company to decide how to adapt their business to the new era.
In this seminar, we will introduce three concepts.
- Philosophy: In times of uncertainty, companies need to shine a bright light and encourage their employees. To achieve this, we must ask ourselves what is important for us in the future. The starting point for leadership is to present and convey this to your staff.
- Disruptive Thinking: Since the environment is changing drastically, so does the business model. Disruptive thinking is not about taking a pessimistic view of the crisis but rather creates a new business by thinking about what opportunities may emerge from the changing environment.
- Remote-Trust: It’s an attitude of trusting people even when you are apart. People would normally think that humans are creatures that build relationships through face-to-face contact. However, in this new normal era where it is becoming harder and harder for people to meet one another, such an assumption no longer holds. The question now is how do we create a sense of connectedness even when we are apart? The key to this question lies in the way we adjust how we communicate and manage the team.
This seminar will be limited in time, but we hope to provide practical hints and tips by mixing in some actual examples. Please join us for an interactive session with discussions and exercises.
Remark: This will be an interactive workshop session. Please prepare your camera and microphone, and try to participate in a good internet environment.